Monday, February 17, 2014

A little about me

So I figured that it would be best if I did a little introduction about myself. I think most people that read know me but in case I happen to get any new readers (which is my goal).

My name is Carol, I am wife to Jason and mom to three beautiful boys-Schyler, Andrew, Samuel.  While I am originally from Georgia, I currently reside in Eastern North Carolina.  I am a stay at home mommy and wouldn't trade it for anything.  I love being able to get up with my boys and get their breakfast and lunches.  And I love being here when they get off the bus to help with homework.  I do think I want to get back into the working world one day but right now I am enjoying my time at home.

I love reading and being outdoors with my family either walking or taking them to the park.  The last couple of years we have gotten into kayaking.  The last time we went I was about 4 months pregnant.  And since the baby is only 10 weeks old, I'm not going to be kayaking for a while.  But, we also like to fish.  There's a nice little spot down from our house that we were going fishing at practically every weekend and sometimes a couple times a week after the boys homework was done.

I hope to learn how to knit and crochet.  I got some instruction booklets for Christmas but having a newborn kinda makes it hard to get anything done when it comes to that.  I also trying my hand at cross stitch.  I did it when I was much younger and want to get back into again.  I also want to learn to sew better.  So, I have quite a bit I want to learn to do!  We'll see how it goes.

So that's a little about me...I'll have another post on how the title The Life of Five came about!


No comments:

Post a Comment